Graduate HVAC Engineer
|Job Title:||Graduate HVAC Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £30k|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2019 14:59|
Graduate Mechanical Engineer role, specialising in HVAC systems.
Involved with project design.
Initially based in Berkshire, with potential of working in London.
Salary in the c£25-30k bracket.
* Providing fully designed and costed solutions for customers.
* You'll be interpreting a customer's project via working from a set of drawings or a detailed specification and be involved with calculating heat/cooling loads, room sizing, efficiency levels and product selections of HVAC equipment.
* Advising and providing technical support and guidance to your customers.
* Predominantly this will be an office-based role, however there will be opportunities to support customers on-site where required.
* Applications invited from graduates in a mechanical engineering or related degree discipline.
* An interest and understanding in HVAC systems required.
* This role could also suit an engineer currently working in HVAC - be it as an applications engineer, internal sales engineer or design engineer.
A basic salary in the c£25-30k bracket, dependent on background and experience. Additional company benefits.
The role will be initially based out of the office in Berkshire.
Suitable areas to live include Slough, Windsor, Ascot, Brackell, Wokingham areas.
In addition, there is the potential of a Central London office in the near future. Candidates living in London and able to commute out to Berkshire are also encouraged to apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's