Graduate mechanical engineer to join a leading global HVAC company.
Salary in the c£24-26k bracket with excellent company benefits.
Based near Birmingham.
* Providing customers with design information and technical solutions, focusing on air conditioning products.
* Generate fully detailed quotations for customer accounts.
* Using design and product selection software as required.
* Providing a full customer service, responding to a high volume of customer calls and emails.
* Excellent development opportunities to progress and have involvement with customer training, product presentations and R&D as required.
* A technical understanding of air conditioning is required.
* An excellent phone manner and good verbal communication skills required.
* Strong IT knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and any design/CAD packages in addition would be beneficial.
* An HNC or degree in a building services or mechanical engineering discipline is required.
* Experience of working in a Building Services related position is an advantage but not essential.
Basic salary up to approx c£26k with full company benefits to include pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday.
Based to the east of Birmingham.
Suitable locations include: Birmingham, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, Marston Green.