Graduate Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Graduate Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £27k+package|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 11:14|
Graduate mechanical engineer to join a leading global HVAC company.
Salary in the c£25-27k bracket with excellent company benefits.
Based in Surrey.
* Providing customers with design information and technical solutions, focusing on air conditioning products.
* Generate fully detailed quotations for customer accounts.
* Using design and product selection software as required.
* Providing a full customer service, responding to a high volume of customer calls and emails.
* Involvement with customer training and presentations as required.
* A technical understanding of air conditioning and HVAC principles is required.
* An excellent phone manner and good verbal communication skills needed to liaise with customers.
* Strong IT knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and any design/CAD packages in addition would be beneficial.
* An HNC or degree in a building services or mechanical engineering discipline is required.
* Experience of working in a Building Services related position is an advantage but not essential.
Basic salary up to approx c£27k with full company benefits to include pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday.
Based in Surrey.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mechanical Design Engineer
Basic to £35k
Mechanical Project Engineer
Basic to £40k+car+bens
Air Conditioning Service Engineer
Basic to £34k + travel time
HVAC Applications Engineer
Basic to £40k+bonus
Air Conditioning Sales Engineer
Basic to £55k+car+bonus