|Job Title:||Applications Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £28k + pension and healthcare.|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2017 15:49|
Graduate mechanical engineer to join a leading global HVAC company.
Salary in the c£24-28k bracket with excellent company benefits.
Based in Central London.
* Providing customers with design information and technical solutions, focusing on air conditioning products.
* Generate fully detailed quotations for customer accounts.
* Using design and product selection software as required.
* Providing a full customer service, responding to customer calls and emails.
* Involvement with customer training and presentations as required.
* A technical understanding of air conditioning is required.
* An excellent phone manner and good verbal communication skills required.
* Strong IT knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and any design/CAD packages in addition would be beneficial.
* An HNC or degree in a building services or mechanical engineering discipline is required.
Basic salary up to approx c£28k with full company benefits to include pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday.
Based in London
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HVAC Applications Engineer
Basic to £40k+bonus
Applications Engineer - Cooling
Basic to £42k, with full package.
Air Conditioning Service Engineer
Basic to £34k + travel time
Mechanical Design Engineer
Basic to £35k
Mechanical Project Engineer
Basic to £40k+car+bens