HVAC Design & Estimating Engineer
|Job Title:||HVAC Design & Estimating Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £50k+car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 15:42|
Estimator required from an HVAC & or Air Conditioning background.
Based near Manchester
Basic up to approx c£50k+car & package
* Liaising with customers and internal staff to provide fully detailed quotations and tenders.
* Working from a clients brief, set of drawings or from a site survey to create a working design.
* Focusing on VRF/splits, with exposure to additional HVAC services to include ductwork, chilled water, ventilation units, heating, plumbing and pipework.
* Working & negotiating closely with suppliers for equipment and sub-contractors for labour.
* Experience of putting tenders, bids and quotes together.
* Strong technical understanding of air conditioning.
* Additional knowledge of HVAC Building Services or mechanical systems would be preferred but not essential.
* Previous office experience, working as an Estimator, Project Manager, Proposals Engineer, Design Engineer, Applications Engineer, Internal Sales Engineer or from Mechanical Design Engineers within consulting engineering.
* Good IT and communication skills required - both written and verbal.
* Full driving licence preferable to visit customer sites and suppliers.
Basic salary in the c£40-50k bracket dependent on background and experience.
Package to include car/allowance and a full benefits package plus bonus.
Based on the outskirts of Manchester.
Suitable locations include: Manchester, Oldham, Rochdale, Bury.