HVAC Design Engineer
|Job Title:||HVAC Design Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £45k+car|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2017 10:36|
HVAC Design Engineer required by a developing Mechanical Contractor.
Basic up to approx £40-45k with car/allowance.
* Attending design meetings with the client to create a working specification from concept to construction.
* Site surveys as necessary.
* Carry out full design, heat and cooling calculations and layout drawings using the likes of Hevacomp and Autocad.
* Assist with production of quotes on D&B projects as required.
* Liaison with project team and client delivery team to agree any design changes through the scheme.
* Ideally a background in Mechanical Building Services and strong working knowledge of design and calculations of HVAC services.
* A qualification in Building Services or related subject is desirable but not essential.
* Autocad and Hevacomp experience is helpful.
* Strong communication skills to work closely with customers and the delivery team.
* Full driving licence.
Basic to £45k plus car or cash allowance
Pension, healthcare and company bonus.
Based in the West Midlands - suitable areas include:
Birmingham, Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Stourbridge, Redditch, Worcester.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's