HVAC Service Engineer
|Job Title:||HVAC Service Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to c£38K + Door-Door Travel|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2018 14:32|
Well-respected company are recruiting for a HVAC Service Engineer to work nationally. Basic between c£25-£38K (dependent on experience), plus door to door travel & available overtime.
This is a brand new position as part of the companies expansion plans.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will ensure service contracts are maintained, and that smoke control systems are in line with strict building regulations.
- Duties to include attending call outs, fault finding, and also commissioning and installs as necessary. Generally, the majority of your work would be maintenance of systems.
- You will be focused on smoke control systems, but may also include some natural ventilation too.
- The company will support you through necessary training in either Electronics or Pneumatics, as well as providing support from an experience Engineer to learn 'on the job'.
- Site experience, with a CSCS card.
- Ideally you will hold your 17th Edition qualification (or equivalent).
- Some exposure to pneumatics would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience of HVAC systems, along with related controls.
- Full UK driving license is required, and comfortable with extensive travel.
The company are offering a basic salary between c£25K - £38K, dependent on experience. There is also a company van, door to door travel, contributory pension scheme & 24 days holiday. Overtime is also available.
Covering Nationally, but will ideally be based in the South of the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Support Engineer - HVAC
Please get in touch for more details
Basic to c£35K
Basic up to c£25K with progression opportunities
Technical Sales Engineer
Basic up to c£40K + Bonus
Specification Sales Engineer
Basic to c£40K