HVAC Service Sales Manager
|Job Title:||HVAC Service Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £45k+car & bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2018 16:40|
HVAC Sales Manager sought to develop a Service/Maintenance Division.
Basic up to approx £45k with car allowance, bonus and package.
Based in Manchester/North.
* Developing an HVAC contractors service and maintenance division.
* Calling on a range of customers to include end users and FM companies.
* Responsible for your own calls, visits, presentations and tenders with technical support available.
* Working closely with the Service Operations Manager & Project team, to bring on additional small works contracts with your customers.
* Quoting mainly for M&E works, with some building maintenance add ons as required.
* A proven track record of sales and business development within Building Services and/or Facilities Management.
* An understanding of M&E services to be credible in front of potential customers.
* Ideally you'll come with contacts and relationships with end user customers or with FM contractors.
* Ability to put together technical proposals and quotations.
A basic up to approx £45k, dependent on background and experience.
Bonus linked to profit of the division.
£6k car allowance, pension, healthcare.
Preference to be based near to Manchester to work with the team, though applications are invited from suitable candidates in other areas of the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's