Technical Support Engineer - HVAC
|Job Title:||Technical Support Engineer - HVAC|
|Salary:||Please get in touch for more details|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2018 11:10|
Technical Support Engineer required in the West Midlands for a leading HVAC company.
- Taking enquiries and providing technical assistance to customers and potential clients.
- Assisting with sizing up units to include Fans and AHU's for applications to include schools, hospitals and offices.
- Using product selection software to ensure that the correct products are being used for a particular application.
- Generate quotations.
- Previous experience of working in an Applications Engineer role in the HVAC sector. Where absent, a candidate with an Engineering qualification may be considered.
- Good administrative, organisational and IT skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- HNC/ONC qualification or equivalent in a relevant subject, e.g. Mechanical Engineering or Building Services.
- A strong working knowledge of Ventilation products would be highly beneficial.
Please get in touch for more details.
Based from their office near Solihull. Relevant locations include: Nuneaton, Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, and surrounding areas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's