Key Account Manager
|Job Title:||Key Account Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £52K - Bonus £12K|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2018 10:25|
Southern Key Account Manager required for a leading commercial heating company, ideally located in close to the M25 in the South East. Basic to £52K with a good bonus. Suitable locations are: London, Luton, Milton Keynes, Watford, Reading, Enfield, Dartford.
A market leader in the commercial heating sector and they're well respected for good quality products and sound customer service.
THE ROLE - Southern Key Account Manager
* To sell a market leading and broad range of commercial heating products to a small number of Key Accounts. These are D&B Contractors. To start with you'd be calling on the design team in the D&B Contractor, and then following through to the Project team.
* Lastly, the distributors will need to be kept in the loop, this will take around 10% of your time.
* Working with the others ASM's. Internal Sales will do all your quotes. They have a specialist Design resource to help on technical queries.
* Updating their CRM system with latest project info.
* Keeping aware of the market and customer trends.
THE PERSON - Southern Key Account Manager
* Significant sales experience of commercial building services products.
* Good contacts in most of the following: Crown House, Balfour Beatty, MJ Lonsdale, Dornan Engineering, Briggs and Forrester, Imtech.
* Well organised and used to planning your time effectively.
* Good IT skills and experience of CRM systems.
* Knowledge of the route to market. (M&E Consultants, M&E Contractors and Commercial Distributors)
THE PACKAGE - Southern Key Account Manager
Basic £47K to £52K
Bonus – potential to earn up to £12k
Life assurance 3x annual salary
Private health care
Co mobile, laptop.
Co Credit card
Fully expensed company car - BMW level.
LOCATION - Southern Key Account Manager
The patch covers South of England. It doesn't include Birmingham. It will be focused on London mainly, but will also take in: Oxford, Cambridge, Southampton, Reading, Bristol. Ideally you will be located close to the M25.
Relevant locations: London, Luton, Milton Keynes, Watford, Reading, Enfield, Dartford.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's