|Job Title:||Design Engineer|
|Salary:||Please get in touch for more details|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2017 15:11|
Leading HVAC company are seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to be responsible for the design and development of new and existing products.
THE ROLE - MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
- Product design and continuous improvement of products.
- Creating sheet metal manufactured drawings.
- Taking a project from initial concept through to manufacture/production.
- Liaison with in-house engineers and the factory.
- Managing projects to budget and schedule, creating bills of materials.
THE PERSON - MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
- Mechanically biased.
- Sheet metal manufacturing/design experience required.
- Able or Experienced user with Solidworks and CAD.
- Knowledge of HVAC products would be highly beneficial.
- Degree, HNC or HND in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
THE PACKAGE - MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Please call 0115 871 4777 for more information.
THE LOCATION - MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Based in their offices near Dudley. Relevant locations include: Dudley, Stourbridge, Halesowen, Kidderminster, West Bromwich, Wolverhampton, Birmingham and surrounding areas.
Due to the high level of applications for this role, we cannot guarantee that all applicants will be contacted with feedback. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Project & Design Engineer
Basic to £40k+car+bens
Basic up to c£25K with progression opportunities
Technical Sales Engineer
Basic up to c£40K + Bonus
Specification Sales Engineer
Basic to c£40K
Control Systems Engineer
Basic to c£35K