Mechanical Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2017 16:40|
Well-established HVAC company are seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to be based in their offices near Tamworth. This is a brand new role as part of their expansion plans.
- Responsible for designing and developing new and existing products to ensure cost effective solutions to meet business, customer, regulatory and manufacturing requirements.
- Delivery of projects from concept to launch.
- Advising customers with technical support for their existing and new product ranges.
- Creating technical documentation to support new products, and changes to existing products.
- HNC, HND or (ideally) Degree educated in Mechanical Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering, Building Services or related field of study.
- Experienced Solidworks user.
- Knowledge of materials, and manufacturing processes - including rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing.
Competitive basic salary is on offer - please get in touch on 0115 871 4777 for more details. Additional benefits include contributory pension scheme after qualifying period, 25 days holiday, and early finishes on a Friday!
Based in their offices near Tamworth. Relevant locations include: Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield, Cannock, Rugeley, Atherstone, Walsall, Aldridge, Essington, Burton upon Trent, Stafford, and surrounding areas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Project & Design Engineer
Basic to £40k+car+bens
Basic up to c£25K with progression opportunities
Technical Sales Engineer
Basic up to c£40K + Bonus
Specification Sales Engineer
Basic to c£40K
Control Systems Engineer
Basic to c£35K