Mechanical Project Manager
|Job Title:||Mechanical Project Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £48k+car+bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2019 16:05|
Mechanical Project Manager required....
Basic to approx £47k+car allowance+bonus
Based in the Birmingham/West Midlands area.
Be part of a new and developing venture!
* Overseeing HVAC & Mechanical Building Services projects from enquiry to handover.
* To include site surveys, design or take off from drawings, estimating, procurement, programming, site management to invoice and handover to the client.
* Full client responsibility to include some developing potential customers where possible.
* Primarily managing office refurbishments, around a value of c£500k.
* Previous experience of running full mechanical building services projects.
* Technical understanding of Air Conditioning, Vent systems, boilers, pipework and plumbing.
* Commercially able to run your own projects P&L.
* Full driving licence required to undertake regular site meetings.
Basic salary up to £48k, dependent on background and experience.
Car allowance, pension, bonus.
Ideally candidates will live within an hour of the Birmingham office, with projects both local and some further afield.
Suitable areas include: Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Bromsgrove, Worcester, Stourbridge, Wolverhampton, West Bromwich.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's