National Sales Manager
|Job Title:||National Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to c£60k + Bonus + Car|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2017 10:02|
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly company who care about their staff. You will also be representing a well-established brand, where they have not had a complaint over the quality of their products in over 3 years!
This is a brand-new role as part of their extensive expansion plans.
- Selling a leading range of high-end filters (mainly HEPA) into clean rooms and labs.
- Building on, and maximising existing accounts, whilst getting new customers on board.
- Providing technical advice to customers to assist with their requirements, and offer the best possible solution.
- Customers will include Consultants, M&E Contractors, End Users, OEM's and via the Distribution market.
- You will have support from the internal team - they are able to assist with quotations if you need/want it.
- Good track record in an external sales role.
- Experience of developing and maintaining professional relationships.
- Experience with high-end Filter products into clean room applications.
- The ideal candidate will be dynamic, outgoing and commercially astute.
- IT literate.
- Driving license will be required, and comfortable with extensive travel. Overseas travel may be required on occasion too, more specifically for induction & new product launches.
- Technical qualification, to include HNC, HND or Degree, in Mechanical Engineering etc. would be desirable.
Basic up to c£60,000, with a bonus system - 20% of salary for meeting targets. Additional benefits include car, home office and contributory pension scheme after qualifying period.
Covering nationally, with most projects being in London and the North West. Relevant locations include: London, Chelmsford, Colchester, Reading, Guildford, Oxford, Luton. Applications from further afield will be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's