National Sales Manager
|Job Title:||National Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic up to c£60k + Bonus + Car|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2017 09:59|
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly company who care about their staff. You will also be representing a well-established brand, where they have not had a complaint over the quality of their products in over 3 years!
This is a brand-new role as part of their extensive expansion plans.
- Selling a leading range of high-end filters (mainly HEPA) into clean rooms and labs.
- Building on, and maximising existing accounts, whilst getting new customers on board.
- Providing technical advice to customers to assist with their requirements, and offer the best possible solution.
- Customers will include Consultants, M&E Contractors, End Users, OEM's and via the Distribution market.
- You will have support from the internal team - they are able to assist with quotations if you need/want it.
- Good track record in an external sales role.
- Experience of developing and maintaining professional relationships.
- Experience with high-end Filter products into clean room applications.
- The ideal candidate will be dynamic, outgoing and commercially astute.
- IT literate.
- Driving license will be required, and comfortable with extensive travel. Overseas travel may be required on occasion too, more specifically for induction & new product launches.
- Technical qualification, to include HNC, HND or Degree, in Mechanical Engineering etc. would be desirable.
Basic up to c£60,000, with a bonus system - 20% of salary for meeting targets. Additional benefits include car, home office and contributory pension scheme after qualifying period.
Covering nationally. Relevant locations include: Leeds, York, Manchester, Harrogate, Newcastle, Sheffield, Liverpool, Doncaster and surrounding areas. Applications will be considered outside of these areas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's