National Sales Manager - Heat Pumps
|Job Title:||National Sales Manager - Heat Pumps|
|Salary:||Basic to £50K OTE £60K|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 11:09|
National Sales Manager - Heat Pumps required for a fast growing Heating and Renewables company. Basic to £50K.
- Excellent career progression opportunities as this company is growing faster than many of their competitors.
- One of the few companies to have a broad range in commercial heat pumps.
- Excellent technical support provided by the company.
- To help and support their current Area Sales Manager to sell a range of commercial Heat Pumps to M&E Consultants and M&E Contractors. In the long term this opportunity has the potential to develop into a role where you'd be managing your own team of specialist Heat Pump sales engineers across the country.
- To support customers from cradle to grave in their heat pump inquiries and orders from pre sales to post sales.
- To work with product management to ensure their product range is best in class and any market opportunities are capitalised upon.
- Heat pump knowledge is essential for this role (Domestic or Commercial)
- Sales experience at a business to business level
- Willing and motivated to cover the whole of the UK. Including spending time away from home.
- Ideally experience as an engineer off the tools.
- Contacts with M&E Consultants and M&E Contractors.
- Basic £45K - £50K
- Monthly Commission c£10K-15K yr one. Year 2/3 - c£20K-25K.
- Car allowance / Company Car
Ideally you should be based between Manchester, Leeds, Bristol and London. I.e. in the centre of the Country. Good places are: London, Birmingham, Warwick, Leicester, Nottingham, Oxford, Milton Keynes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's