National Sales Manager - Industrial HVAC
|Job Title:||National Sales Manager - Industrial HVAC|
|Salary:||Please get in touch for more details|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2017 11:10|
A leading HVAC company are seeking a National Sales Manager to promote their Industrial Fan products & to support the Product Managers with new product requirements.
This is a brand new role as part of their expansion plans.
- Selling a leading range of industrial fans into the OEM customer base.
- Working nationally to increase market share.
- Managing key accounts in UK and Overseas as required.
- Achieving targeted growth in volume and sales.
- Managing own diary, and running CPD's and seminars
- Working alongside Product Managers to identify new product requirements.
- Analysing and providing data on the competitive landscape.
- Commercially focused - ability to analyse the market to enable strategic plans.
- Proven track record of business development in previous roles.
- Experience of selling HVAC products and services.
- Full UK driving license and valid passport
- A technical knowledge of industrial fans, more specifically axial fans.
- Some exposure to the process of developing new products would be a distinct advantage.
Competitive basic salary, good commission structure & car allowance. Please get in touch on 0115 871 4777 for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's