OEM Sales Manager
|Job Title:||OEM Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £40K + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2018 10:42|
OEM Sales Manager required for a Pumps company operating across a wide range of sectors.
They pride themselves on their research focus. They have their own R&D operations and also work with a number of universities. For example they are researching a new composite material made from diamond and ceramic. This new material could make products more durable and reliable. They have been established for over 100 years, and employ over 10,000 people globally with sales above £1bn. Within the UK they had a good year last year and are growing.
To sell a range of pumps and valves to OEM customers in the North of the UK.
- Focusing on the following sectors: water, waste water, industry, energy, building services, and automation. Typical customers could be packaged pump manufacturers for waste water or boiler manufacturers, or water treatment companies.
- Selling a range of pumps but focusing on the submersibles, vertical multistage, and horizontal end suction and inline pumps (circulators).
- Typically on the road four days a week and at home one day a week to plan your time - however this is flexible.
- Working with the internal sales team to product quotes.
- Typical order is around £6K.
- Responding to leads generated by exhibitions, mailshots.
- Role could include seeing customers about a specific project, or understanding their criteria on a new application, or sorting a problem on the financial side. A varied role. Typically the OEM role is more technical than the building services side.
- Pumps experience
- Well motivated to bring orders in
- Fit into team
- Work autonomously
- Ability to learn
- Sales experience
Basic to £40K, maybe a little more depending on experience
Company car list or opt out
Based in the north of England in either Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds. Covering from north of Birmingham up to (but not including) Scotland.