Plumbing and Heating Trainer
|Job Title:||Plumbing and Heating Trainer|
|Salary:||Bonus + Car + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Clare Swain|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2018 10:27|
Plumbing & Heating Trainer/Tutor required in the Bristol.
Working within their training team, you will carry out:
1. Technical training on heating and renewables products.
2. Develop training courses to ensure relevancy and competitive edge
3. Develop training centres' equipment and facilities.
4. Develop your knowledge of industry regulations and equipment performance and application.
5. Product familiarisation and technical training in the companies training centre and customers premises
Training experience - You must be currently working as a gas trainer
Extensive gas experience with Domestic ACS (CCN1, CEN1, WAT1, CPA1)
Excellent communication and presenting skills
Gas NVQ 3 or City & Guilds or equivalent.
BPEC or equivalent Solar DHW, Heat Pump & Unvented HWSS (G3) qualification.
Air conditioning and / Refrigerant safe handling qualifications
Computer literate (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
Electrical (Part P) qualifications
A1 Assessor Award or equivalent :
The salary is approx £30,000 to £35000 depending on experience.
Other benefits are a car,
A good pension - 7% of basic given by employer, they will also match your contribution up to 6.5%, meaning a maximum of 20% can be put into your pension
Up to £1500 bonus depending on company performance.
25 days holiday.
You should be located close to Bristrol but also be prepared for the occasional trip to other training centres in the UK to cover for Holidays. 1 to 2 overnight stays per week.
Relevant Cities/Locations: Bristol.
Relevant Job Titles Gas Trainer, Gas Assessor, Gas Training Advisor.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's