|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £36K|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2017 10:07|
Project Engineer required for a leading pumps supplier in Farnborough.
- My client has the largest service and rental division in the world based in the UK, responsible for £40m on the service side.
- There are progression opportunities within the group.
- Excellent benefits and pension package.
- Working on Thames Water and Southern Water projects.
- Attending site meetings and doing inspections.
- Manage Engineers on site.
- Do Risk Assessments and Method Statements and working with contractors to get these.
- Keep the projects on time and to budget and report on these, both historically and forecast.
- Make sure health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Experience of the pumps sector within the Water Companies.
- A really good organiser.
- Experience of doing projects profitably
- Excellent communications skills and good at working under pressure.
Basic to £36K
Bonus to £4K
Based in the Frimley, Camberley, Farnborough, Aldershot area