|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £50K|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2017 15:18|
Project Manager required for a leading commercial pumps supplier in Farnborough.
- This is an office based role.
- The Project Manager will manage 3 Project Engineers each managing 15 - 20 projects at a time throughout the UK.
- Typical projects are packaged pumping stations for Bovis or Wimpey. This includes waste water installations and storm water.
- The role involves talking to different customers onsite and booking in work and dealing with schedulers to organise when parts should be delivered to site.
- Working alongside other design engineers and quoting engineers.
- Experience of managing people.
- Project management experience.
- Experience of moving water around domestic, commercial or industrial buildings
- A relevant degree or relevant experience.Graduates with a couple of years relevant working experience will be considered.
Basic to £50K
Bonus to £5K
Based in the Frimley, Farnborough, Aldershot area
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's