|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to c40K + Car Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2018 15:52|
Expanding Ventilation Contractor based near Birmingham are seeking an M&E Project Manager.
Good opportunity to join a company who have ambitious growth plans in the UK.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects in the commercial sector UK wide.
- Managing projects from cradle to grave.
- Projects include installation of smoke, natural and mechanical ventilation systems into care homes, apartment blocks, car parks etc. and will range in value from £15k - £300/400k
- Element of sales - building relationships with clients, and picking up enquiries where possible.
- Liaising directly with clients (End Users, M&E Contractors, and Electrical Installers), to interpret needs and offer solutions.
- Procurement of materials.
- Organising and managing sub-contractors on site.
- Compiling site reports to hand over to the client following system completion.
- Experience in running M&E projects - candidates from a HVAC background would be preferred.
- Capable of handling multiple projects from their office near Birmingham.
- Comfortable with travelling to client sites across the UK as required. Full UK driving license is essential to complete duties.
- Qualifications in Building Services would be advantageous.
Basic up to c£40,000 with car allowance. Additional company benefits are on offer.
Based out of their office near Birmingham. Relevant locations include: Birmingham, Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Stourbridge, Redditch, Worcester, Kidderminster and surrounding areas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's