Projects Engineer HVAC
|Job Title:||Projects Engineer HVAC|
|Salary:||Negotiable basic plus bonus & car/allowance|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2017 11:12|
HVAC Project Engineer
Competitive salary plus car/allowance, bonus and benefits.
Market leading company.
* Managing contracts from award stage, working with the client through to receipt of products or completion of installation.
* Ensuring all necessary health & safety & RAMS are in place.
* Scheduling and purchasing of materials, equipment & labour.
* Managing projects from a commercial perspective, ensuring schemes are run cost-effectively.
* Full liaison with clients and will include site based management of sub-contractors on installations.
* Ideally you'll come from an air conditioning or ventilation background, with a sound technical understanding.
* Applications are invited from project engineers, site supervisors, senior or lead engineers from service or install teams - essentially those with some management experience and exposure to working in the office.
* IT literate.
* Full driving licence. Site qualifications also preferred.
Salary to be discussed/negotiated at interview.
Package to include car or car allowance, pension and bonus.
25 days holiday.
Based in Hertfordshire.
Candidates will ideally live within commutable distance of the office to include: North London, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire.
The position will be a mix of site and office, with travel into London as required.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Support Engineer - HVAC
Please get in touch for more details
Basic to c£35K
HVAC Service Manager
Basic to £45k+car+bonus
Basic up to c£25K with progression opportunities
Technical Sales Engineer
Basic up to c£40K + Bonus