|Job Title:||Refrigeration Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £34k basic + case clean £58, power shut down £28|
|Contact Name:||Shelley Hamilton|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2017 18:09|
A Refrigeration Engineer is required by a leading supermarket refrigeration contractor. To complete planned and reactive work across a chain of supermarket stores. Door to door travel is paid.
The starting salary is up to £33,251, full travel time is paid extra, enhanced overtime and standby rates. You'll receive a choice of vehicle with personal use available, phone, tools and other benefits. We would like to hear from you if you have supermarket refrigeration experience or if your experience covers refrigeration for smaller convenience stores as some training can be given on the larger equipment.
THE ROLE - Refrigeration Engineer
* You'll have a dedicated patch of 4 supermarkets
* You will complete planned and reactive work on a range of refrigeration and air conditioning plant including supermarket pack systems, cabinets, freezer / cold rooms, Co2 packs trans and subcritical and 407a and 407f systems.
THE PERSON - Refrigeration Engineer
* You will need at least 2 years’ experience working within the refrigeration industry on supermarket contracts or 5 years’ experience working on refrigeration for smaller convenience stores
* Be F-Gas Cat 1 qualified
* You will need to hold NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds or equivalent in Air Conditioning or Refrigeration
* Co2 Qualification is desired but not critical
THE PACKAGE - Refrigeration Engineer
You will receive an hourly pay rate of up to £14.21 ph. Hours of work are 45 hours; 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday with half an hour for lunch. Additional payments of call out pay, £58 for attending case cleans and £28 for power shut downs, enhanced overtime rates and full door to door travel. 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday and personal use of the van is available.
LOCATION - Refrigeration Engineer
The patch you will cover depends on where you live however you will have 4 supermarkets all within close proximity of each other once you are on your patch. For this role we are inviting applications from candidates who live in or around Tamworth, Burton on Trent, Coalville, Derby, Nottingham, Peterborough or Pinchbeck.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Basic to £35k+car + bonus
Applications/Sales Engineer - Cooling
Basic to £50k, bonus, car allowance
Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Basic to £27k+package
Air Conditioning Engineer
Basic to £27k+van+overtime
Specification Sales Engineer
Basic to £45k+car+£15-20k bonus