Sales Engineer - Chillers
|Job Title:||Sales Engineer - Chillers|
|Salary:||Basic to £55k+bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2016 14:45|
HVAC Sales Engineer, Chillers. Basic up to £55k with approx £15k bonus.
Based London and outskirts.
Market leading products and a market leading name and reputation in the industry.
* Calling on M&E consultants, mechanical contractors and end users to obtain orders for a range of HVAC equipment, focusing on chillers and AHU's.
* Focus will be getting your product specified but also following projects through and liaising with contractors to secure the sale.
* Good internal support is offered to produce quotations, though the ability to produce your own, with product selection will be necessary.
* A range of account management of current accounts and additional business development with potential customers.
* A sales/technical background within chillers, AHU's or VRF is necessary.
* A proven track record, ideally with relationships with the M&E consultants and contractors in the London area.
* HNC or degree qualified in a building services related subject is a preference but not essential.
* A full driving licence required.
A basic in the c£45-55k bracket, dependent on background and experience.
Bonus around £15-20k, company car (BMW/Audi equivalent), pension, BUPA, 25 days holiday.
Ideally you will be based in or around Central London or at least very near to the M25.
An autonomous home-based role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's