Sales Manager - HVAC
|Job Title:||Sales Manager - HVAC|
|Salary:||basic to £45k+bonus+car|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2017 15:16|
HVAC Sales Manager
Basic up to c£45k plus bonus, car
Established & Expanding HVAC Contractor
* Responsible for all sales activity to include HVAC installs plus service and maintenance contracts, reporting to and working closely with the Group Directors.
* Calling on old customers, new potential end user clients, as well as existing business to gain further orders.
* Follow up on enquiries to include site surveys and provide written quotations and/or proposals.
* Meeting and presenting to target customers where required.
* Involved with advertising, marketing and provision of targeted sales information.
* A proven track record required as a Sales Engineer, Area Sales Manager or a Business Development Manager.
* A background working with a contractor in Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Ventilation or Heating is preferable.
* A good technical and engineering understanding of Mechanical Building Services is required, to be able to conduct a site survey and quote a project or contract accordingly.
* Comfortable and able to chase new business and develop relationships with key decision makers.
A basic salary in the c£38-45k bracket, dependent on background and experience.
Company car (A4 equivalent) or car allowance, pension, phone, laptop.
A commission/bonus scheme to be introduced and paid out on sales. Predicted c£10k per year.
Based around the West Midlands area, as ideally there will be several days per week in the office, in addition to client visits. Some home working may be available.
Suitable areas include: Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Stourbridge, Kidderminster, Worcester.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's