Senior Node Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Node Developer|
|Salary:||Basic to £75,000|
|Contact Name:||James Thornhill|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2019 16:08|
Job Title: Senior Node Developer
Salary: Up to £75,000
Start Date: ASAP
About the company
A global travel organization who are highly competitive within a fast-moving industry.
An agile team composed of developers covering an expanding portfolio of global business applications. A team who believe in fully owning applications from writing code to building and maintaining infrastructure with AWS. A business who pride themselves on building the best culture to hold amazing technical teams.
As a business who care about employee’s, there will be fantastic social activities to be part of including innovation time, competitions, beer/wine Fridays, free breakfast & more.
You will build high quality & innovative software whilst providing solutions with the best tools & approach. You will be there to drive consistent quality throughout the team. You will deliver highly business critical projects within an agile environment which will require a positive “can do” attitude.
- Develop system architecture in a cost effective & timely manner in accordance with company strategy
- Lead development & code review activities
- Be responsible for code level design, code organization and use of appropriate patterns and code quality
- Take ownership of code quality metrics & maintenance aspects
- Guide and mentor team members
- Excellent Node.js coding ability
- Good communication skills, written & spoken
- Team player
- Agile development methodologies
- Proficiency in Linux
If you feel you hit some of the criteria of this position, please call and I will look to put your application forward for the best possible response.
Please call me, Liam Wilson, on 0113 416 6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's