Senior R&D Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior R&D Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £35k|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2018 17:00|
Senior R&D Engineer required!
Based Leeds, salary up to c£35k
HVAC Cooling experience preferred.
* Overseeing a small team and workload of research engineers.
* Based heavily on research, you and your team will investigate new developments, study relevant markets and competitor information.
* Liaising closely with the internal development team and external bodies to ensure projects have been fully investigated to reduce risk and increase efficiency.
* Use of the lab and R&D facilities to aid your projects and reporting.
* Assist in engineering design and heating/cooling calculations using the likes of CFD software.
* Experienced R&D Engineer, with knowledge of related HVAC, cooling and refrigeration systems an advantage.
* Applicants will be graduates in a related mechanical/chemical engineering subject.
* Strong knowledge of thermodynamics, fluid dynamics and heat transfer necessary.
* Design and software training will be given but experience of CFD and Solid Edge packages will be helpful.
Basic salary up to c£35k.
Excellent package to include pension, healthcare and full benefits.
Based on the outskirts of Leeds.
Suitable locations include Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Halifax, Huddersfield.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Basic to £27k
Air Conditioning Install Engineer
Basic to £45k+van+travel time
Industrial Chiller Service Engineer
Basic to é55k + door-door travel
Air Conditioning Service Engineer
Basic to £40k+door to door
Applications/Sales Engineer - Cooling
Basic to £50k+car