Senior R&D Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior R&D Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £35k|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2018 17:00|
Senior R&D Engineer required!
Based Leeds, salary up to c£35k
HVAC Cooling experience preferred.
* Overseeing a small team and workload of research engineers.
* Based heavily on research, you and your team will investigate new developments, study relevant markets and competitor information.
* Liaising closely with the internal development team and external bodies to ensure projects have been fully investigated to reduce risk and increase efficiency.
* Use of the lab and R&D facilities to aid your projects and reporting.
* Assist in engineering design and heating/cooling calculations using the likes of CFD software.
* Experienced R&D Engineer, with knowledge of related HVAC, cooling and refrigeration systems an advantage.
* Applicants will be graduates in a related mechanical/chemical engineering subject.
* Strong knowledge of thermodynamics, fluid dynamics and heat transfer necessary.
* Design and software training will be given but experience of CFD and Solid Edge packages will be helpful.
Basic salary up to c£35k.
Excellent package to include pension, healthcare and full benefits.
Based on the outskirts of Leeds.
Suitable locations include Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Halifax, Huddersfield.