|Job Title:||Service Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £36K + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2018 13:31|
Service Engineer required for a leading building services pumps company based in the London area.
COMPANY - Service Engineer
* World class training
* Fantastic overtime rates
* Paid door to door
* Utilising the latest technology in the industry to enable you to do your job quicker and more effectively
* A varied role involving commissioning and install of booster sets with some pipework and cabling work
* Servicing, installing and commissioning a range of high quality commercial pumps and booster sets mainly for the building services sector.
* Working mainly within the M25 area, with the occasional trip outside.
* Working with colleagues on roughly half of the roles.
* Using the latest technologies to help you diagnose problems and report problems back to customers.
* Good experience of servicing, commissioning or installing commercial pumps or booster sets in the Building Services sector.
* A good customer focused attitude.
* Flexible in your approach.
* Able to use the latest IT technology to submit reports and receive work.
* A hunger to get to the bottom of issues and fix them, rather than leave the job due to not having the right part.
Basic to £36K
Overtime - can easily earn c£15K p.a.
Van + fuel card
Based in the South East and London area and ideally within the M25.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's