Air Conditioning Service Engineer.
Covering call outs, breakdowns and PPM in the North East.
Basic up to approx £32k, van, door to door travel, 24 days holiday.
* A mobile Air Conditioning Engineer, focusing on the North East and North Yorkshire areas as required.
* A mix of servicing and general maintenance on high street retail and commercial buildings.
* Duties to include attending call outs, fault finding, test and inspection and also bits of commissioning and installs as necessary.
* Focus is on Splits and VRF/VRV units working on Daikin, Mitsubishi Electric and Toshiba products in the main, with the occasional chiller or Air Handling Unit.
* If qualified, there may be additional plumbing/heating duties.
* F-Gas qualified with experience and a proven track record of servicing Air Conditioning units independently, predominantly splits and VRF/VRV's.
* Exposure to chillers, air handlers & close control is a preference but not critical.
* Commissioning experience also an advantage but not essential.
* A customer focused and flexible engineer required to deal with customer call outs at short notice as required.
* Full driving licence necessary.
A basic up to approx c£32k, depending on background and experience.
Company van, phone and iPAD.
Pension, healthcare, 24 days holiday.
Door to door travel, call-out rota and lots of overtime opportunities if you want it.
Ideally situated around Durham/South of Newcastle to cover the North East up to the Scottish Border, down to York and possibly covering Cumbria.
Suitable locations include: Durham, Newcastle, Middlesbrough, Stockton, Sunderland, Hartlepool, Darlington.