Specification Sales Engineer
|Job Title:||Specification Sales Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £40000 + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2018 13:13|
Specification Sales Engineer required Nottingham or Sheffield for a leading heating company.
Our client is recognised as a market leader in high efficiency, condensing boiler technology and are also dedicated to providing renewable energy solutions. It is a stable and committed company, and as a Specification Sales Engineer you will have the best industry training, along with great career opportunities across a major global group.
The role of Specification Sales Engineer involves building strong relationships with local authorities and housing associations, architects, major contractors, house builders, and key merchant staff in the contract branches. Aside from hitting targets and growing market share, your role will involve presenting to customers, arranging training and plant tours for customers and working with a CRM package. You will be working with other members of the team in this role.
The requirement for the Specification Sales Engineer role are:
1. You will have a can do attitude and be passionate about your work
2. You will have a proven track record in specification sales to local authorities or housing associations
3. You will be a good communicator and a good team player.
4. You will be technically minded
5. You will have the ability to forge credible relationships with customers.
1. An understanding of boilers/renewable technologies would be an advantage
The Basic Salary is between £36,000 and £40,000 based upon experience
Bonuses up to £13K
Other benefits include:
1. A good pension
2. A company car e.g. BMW, Mercedes
3. Home office set up with broadband
4. 25 days holiday + bank holidays
*Unfortunately if you don't meet the essential criteria we can't reply.
Nottingham, Derby, Lincoln, Doncaster, Sheffield.
Other job titles: Regional Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Area Sales Manager
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's