Specification Sales Engineer
|Job Title:||Specification Sales Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £45K - OTE to £70K|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 20:40|
Specification Sales Engineer required for a leading HVAC provider in the following area: West London, Reading, Guildford and Luton.
ROLE: - Specification Sales Engineer
- To gain specification for a market leading range of commercial HVAC products to M&E Consultants, Local Authorities and Housing Associations, Architects and D&B Contractors. Typical projects to include: schools, hospitals, office blocks.
- To conduct CPD's to specifiers
- To log projects on the CRM system and track the projects through so you find out which M&E Contractors will be tendering on a project. At this point you hand the project over to the Contractor ASM who follows the lead through to completion.
- To build and keep relationships with specifiers.
PERSON: - Specification Sales Engineer
- Existing relationships in M&E Consultants e.g. Arups, Aecom, Hoare Lea, Couch Perry & Wilkes, WSP, Hulley & Kirkwood. Demonstrate an ability to build and keep relationships with M&E Consultants. Alternatively they would consider a technical person who has worked on the tools on commercial HVAC equipment who wants to progress into a sales role.
- Product knowledge of products in a plantroom e.g. air conditioning, chillers, pumps, pressurisation, boilers, water heaters, flues, valves, pipe and fittings. You'll need strong ability to convey technical information.
- Attention to detail and tenacity to follow a project from cradle to grave. Linked with this is the willingness and ability to use CRM and Project tracking.
PACKAGE: - Specification Sales Engineer
Basic: Up to £45K depending on experience.
OTE £60K - £70K.
25 day hol.
Good car or allowance
LOCATION: - Specification Sales Engineer
West London, Reading , Guildford and Luton.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's