Heating Customer Advisor
|Job Title:||Heating Customer Advisor|
|Salary:||Basic to £35K|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2017 10:21|
Heating Customer Advisor required for a innovative commercial heating company in the Farnborough / Camberley area.
THE ROLE - Heating Customer Advisor
- Responding to customers phone calls regarding technical queries.Typically these customers are M&E Contractors or Commercial Heating Engineers. However other people that inquire could be M&E Consultants or Salespeople from within the company.
- Managing the process of putting the company's products onto BIM
- Looking into new products that the company could offer.
- Ensuring that technical manuals are up to date and easy to understand
- This is small close knit team, so you'll have a flexible approach and be able and willing to turn your hand to a number of things.
THE PERSON -Heating Customer Advisor
- Mechanical Engineering degree OR a related Building Services qualification covering heating to HND level.
- If you don't have a relevant qualification, then people with hands on experience of domestic or commercial heating systems will be considered.
- A good customer focused approach, with lots of patience, and enthusiasm for solving customers issues.
- Excellent communicator over the phone.
- A logical, engineering mindset and good at troubleshooting problems.
- Office experience
- IT literate
THE PACKAGE - Heating Customer Advisor
- Basic to £35K
- Pension 5%+5%
- 20 days holiday plus 3 at xmas, plus bank holidays
THE LOCATION - Heating Customer Advisor
This is an office based role and you'll be based in the Camberley, Farnborough, Aldershot, Guildford, Woking area.