Heating Customer Advisor
|Job Title:||Heating Customer Advisor|
|Salary:||Basic to £35K|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2017 10:21|
Heating Customer Advisor required for a innovative commercial heating company in the Farnborough / Camberley area.
THE ROLE - Heating Customer Advisor
- Responding to customers phone calls regarding technical queries.Typically these customers are M&E Contractors or Commercial Heating Engineers. However other people that inquire could be M&E Consultants or Salespeople from within the company.
- Managing the process of putting the company's products onto BIM
- Looking into new products that the company could offer.
- Ensuring that technical manuals are up to date and easy to understand
- This is small close knit team, so you'll have a flexible approach and be able and willing to turn your hand to a number of things.
THE PERSON -Heating Customer Advisor
- Mechanical Engineering degree OR a related Building Services qualification covering heating to HND level.
- If you don't have a relevant qualification, then people with hands on experience of domestic or commercial heating systems will be considered.
- A good customer focused approach, with lots of patience, and enthusiasm for solving customers issues.
- Excellent communicator over the phone.
- A logical, engineering mindset and good at troubleshooting problems.
- Office experience
- IT literate
THE PACKAGE - Heating Customer Advisor
- Basic to £35K
- Pension 5%+5%
- 20 days holiday plus 3 at xmas, plus bank holidays
THE LOCATION - Heating Customer Advisor
This is an office based role and you'll be based in the Camberley, Farnborough, Aldershot, Guildford, Woking area.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's