Trainee Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Trainee Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £35K OTE £55K|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019 10:33|
Trainnee Area Sales Manager required by a well established commercial HVAC provider. Ideal locations are: London, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Romford area. Basic to £35K, OTE £60K.
The company has a vast range of high quality products which have some of the lowest failure rates in the sector. This role has a monthly commission on top of the basic and you can earn up to £60K in total earnings.
1. Selling a range of commercial HVAC products into Consultants and Contractors. Doing around 12-16 calls per week. 1 day at home.
2. Project tracking from specification to order. All the quotes are done by the office.
3. Listening to contractors needs and going to site or office as required.
4. A mix of new business and account management.
5. Having one of the broadest rangest of products within the market means it would suit someone of a technical nature who enjoys communicating technical information.
1. Ability to sell (have to be resiliant, this is mainly a new business sales role) and be technical. You should have some experience in a customer facing role.
2. You should have some mechanical engineering knowledge ie. a Building Services qualification, Mechanical Engineer Degree / HND or equivalent.
3. They would consider an ex commercial (not domestic) service engineer, or a Engineering Graduate, or a Consultant looking to move into sales.
Basic to £35K depending on experience.
OTE figure £60K.
Car allowance/Company car
25 days holiday + BH
Essex, North London, Cambridge, Suffolk, Norfolk. Ideally located - Cambridge, Chelmsford, Romford or North or East London.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's