|Job Title:||Trainee Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £20k|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2017 15:58|
Junior Engineer required by an expanding mechanical building services contractor.
Based on the outskirts of Leicester.
Salary in the £16-£20k bracket.
Duties will depend on level of experience and/or capability.
The role will include a full mentoring and training program and for those without a qualification, will also include enrolment on an HNC engineering course.
Initially you will be assisting Project Engineers with a range of duties such as:
* Site Surveys
* Design and drawings using autocad and specialist software used used to calculate energy usage and heating/cooling loads.
* Putting together fully costed quotations together and monitoring project costs.
* Ordering materials and organising deliveries.
* Liaising with customers onsite and attending progress meetings.
* Administration and record keeping of project files.
* Assisting with other parts of the business as required.
* Flexible in terms of background, experience and academic achievement. Applications invited from those who have completed school/college or university and looking for a starting point into a career in engineering.
* Strong customer service skills required, as you will be communicating over the phone and via email regularly. Client meetings will form part of your job in future months and years.
* An interest in engineering and a willingness to work in the office.
* Ability to work within a team environment.
* Able to commit to a 2 year further education course.
* For those with a little career experience or from studying, any CAD or design understanding is useful.
* A full driving licence is required, as you will be required to visit customers around the UK on occasions.
The salary will be dependent on background and experience.
The package will include pension, healthcare, 24 days holiday and in the future will include laptop, phone, company vehicle and further bonuses.
Ideally you will be based within commutable distance from the office.
Suitable locations include: Coalville, Markfield, Bagworth, Anstey, Leicester.
* Due to a high level of response, please assume that if you have not heard back within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful. *
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mechanical Project Engineer
Basic to £40k+car+bens
Air Conditioning Sales Engineer
Basic to £55k+car+bonus
HVAC Sales Engineer
Basic to £50k+bonus+car
Air Conditioning Service Engineer
Basic to £38k+door-door travel
Applications Engineer - Cooling
Basic to £42k, with full package.