AHU Sales Engineer
|Job title:||AHU Sales Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £55k+car+£20k bonus|
|Contact name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Published:||2 months ago|
Job descriptionAir Handling Units Sales Engineer required
Basic to £55k+car+£20k bonus
East Scotland : Edinburgh, Sterling, Dundee.
* Major global manufacturer, well backed to succeed and a brand name to get you through the door!
* Excellent supply-chain in place with low lead times on product availability.
* Track record of developing staff into senior roles.
* Excellent bonus scheme in place, with opportunity to earn very well once your sales is achieved.
* Good back-office support in terms of quotations, applications and sales administration.
* Selling a range of ventilation units, focusing on their range of Air Handling Units.
* Calling on M&E contractors via sales calls, visits and liaising via Teams and email plus liaison with M&E consultants where feasible to gain specification.
* Putting a technical solution together for customer projects, to include unit advice, product selections and compiling a fully costed quotation, with office support.
* Lots of opportunity in this region to develop and win new business.
* A technical understanding of ventilation units, with exposure to Air Handling Units preferable.
* Experience in sales engineering is preferred but we are very open to discussing this opportunity with Project Engineers, Estimators or Applications Engineers keen to get into External Sales.
* Able and comfortable to be home-based and flexible to visit customers through your working week.
A basic salary up to £55k. This could be stretched a little for the perfect candidate!
Choice of car or allowance, with a range of electric/hybrid cars on offer.
Quarterly commission paid, plus end of year bonus to approx £20k. Some reps are earning over £45K in commission.
Full benefits package to include healthcare.
Covering customer accounts across the East of Scotland.
Suitable towns and cities include: Edinburgh, Dundee, Stirling, Falkirk, Dunfermline.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs