Air Conditioning Area Sales Manager
|Job title:||Air Conditioning Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £45k+bonus|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||3 months ago|
Job descriptionAccount Manager required.
Basic in the £35-40k bracket, with excellent bonus & commission opportunities.
Home-based role, located in in the West Midlands area.
Air Conditioning or HVAC background.
* A home-based role, you'll be overseeing a high number of customer accounts who are already spending and ensure they receive the highest level of customer service.
* Responsible for providing project solutions of Air Conditioning and cooling equipment to include design solutions for M&E consultants, using selection software.
* Provision of technical quotations, with the aim of becoming specified on upcoming projects.
* Liaison with internal divisions for support to include pre-sales and engineering teams for technical support.
* Point of contact for each customer, with the majority of your day spent on the phone or via MS Teams/Zoom calls, whilst updating all project info on CRM platforms.
* Some customer visits as required through your working month, though emphasis for this role is on retaining and developing customer business remotely.
THE PERSON - ESSENTIAL CRITERIA
* A background, understanding and knowledge of Air Conditioning preferred, though sales or engineering professionals from Ventilation, Heating, Controls or from a related Mechanical Building Services background will be certainly be considered.
* Previous job roles include Sales Engineer, Area Sales Manager or from Applications Engineers or Internal Sales Engineers wishing to take on more responsibility for customer sales. Also Mechanical Design Engineers who enjoy the customer interaction will also be considered.
* This is an autonomous and independent role, though part of a dedicated regional team. A willingness and preference to work remotely is preferred.
A basic up to £40-45k, dependent on background and experience.
Bonus of c£15k for hitting target and beyond £30k for exceeding.
Full and extensive benefits package.
Please note, there is no car/allowance with this role.
Ideally based around the West Midlands area.
Preferred towns/cities include: Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Worcester, Northampton.
Applicants on the outskirts of these areas may also be considered.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs