Air Conditioning Operations Manager
|Job title:||Air Conditioning Operations Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £70k+car+uncapped bonus|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||7 months ago|
Operations Manager in Air Conditioning, London/South East.
Project Management background, running and developing the regional office.
Fantastic career opportunity, salary up to £70k+car+uncapped bonus.
* This appointment comes with fantastic career potential as you would become the key figure head for the branch office.
* Initially the role will focus on the successful delivery of contracts, within the commercial Air Conditioning industry in the South East and London market.
* Managing and developing a small projects team, you'll be ensuring all projects are running successfully from an operational and commercial basis, offering support and direction to live sites.
* You'll be liaising closely with key customers and account managing opportunities with decision makers within large M&E contractors, fit-out contractors, end users and via FM's to bring through new project enquiries.
* This will include overseeing design, pricing, commercial viability, plus being the go-to for any contractual issues that may arise.
* Driving operational efficiency, health and safety and reporting via the latest project technology.
* Reporting into the MD with full support, this is a key appointment with potential and scope for future personal progression.
* An excellent knowledge and understanding of the commercial Air Conditioning market is required, plus awareness of ventilation and full mechanical services.
* A strong technical understanding of VRF design is preferred, primarily Daikin and Mitsubishi Electric products.
* A proven track record of project delivery is required, with the ability to lead, to manage and develop a team, plus the experience of working closely and liaising successfully with key customers.
* We're after a solid track record of working in the A/C or HVAC contracting industry and open to speak with established Operations Managers, Contracts Managers or Project Managers seeking a step up in their career.
* Will suit an ambitious and career focused individual looking to create their own branch network and become a major contributor to the companies' long term success.
* A basic salary up to approx £70k, based on background and experience.
* Negotiable package, with existing uncapped bonus scheme.
* Car or allowance available.
Flexibility on location - ideally within an hour of London.
Suitable areas include: London, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Hertfordshire.
A flexible working approach will be offered to include a mix of office, home and customer meetings/site visits during your week.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs