Air Conditioning Project Engineer
|Job title:||Air Conditioning Project Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £45k|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Project Engineer required!
Air Conditioning / Chilled Water background.
Based in Leeds, salary in the £35-45k bracket.
* Ensuring projects and contracts are delivered to customers on time and to agreed budget.
* Liaising with internal teams, engineering departments and site teams to ensure agreed programme of works is achieved.
* Manage delivery of products via manufacturing and design to ensure customer orders are processed correctly.
* Attend project meetings as applicable, working closely with the customer and contractors at installation stage.
* Ensure contract compliance and oversee documentation & certifications of sub-contractors.
* Agree any project variations and manage the handover process to the customer following site-commissioning.
* A background in air conditioning, chilled water and cooling products required.
* Experience of running HVAC projects, with a track record of delivering contracts to an agreed programme of works.
* HNC or degree qualified in a mechanical or building services subject preferred.
A basic salary in the c£35-45k bracket based on background and experience.
Excellent benefits package.
Please note, there is no car/allowance with this particular role.
Based in Leeds but flexible/home working is available. Expect to be in the office 1-2 days a week as required and on-site if necessary.
Candidates will ideally be within 1-2 hours of Leeds and invitations invited from those that live in Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Sheffield, Nottingham, Hull, Birmingham areas.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs