Air Conditioning Sales Manager
|Job title:||Air Conditioning Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £50k, car, bonus|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||12 days ago|
Sales Manager in Air Conditioning, London/South East.
Basic to £50k with car, £8-10k bonus and package.
Selling a leading brand of Splits/VRF equipment plus ancillaries into the A/C contractor market.
* Developing relationships with target A/C installers and HVAC contractors in London and surrounding counties, to sell a market leader's air conditioning equipment plus promoting a range of ancillary equipment.
* Calling, visiting and presenting into clients to enable new business opportunities, in addition to managing existing accounts.
* Provide the highest level of customer service to your clients, liaising closely with the office for quotations, delivery of stock and after sales.
* We are ideally seeking a proven track record as a Sales Engineer or Area Sales Manager of Air Conditioning equipment.
* A background in distribution and wholesale is preferable to assist in the sales of ancillaries in addition to capital equipment.
* Technical knowledge and understanding of splits and VRF design is preferable but not essential.
* A self-motivated and flexible attitude to help the division expand and reach its true potential.
* A full driving licence required, as this role will be in the field and out on the road.
A basic salary in the c£45-50k bracket.
Bonus approx £8-10k
Company Car (BMW/Audi equivalent)
25 days holiday
Flexible on location to cover the London/South East area.
Suitable counties include: Greater London, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs