HVAC Applications Engineer
|Job title:||HVAC Applications Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £33k|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||over 1 year ago|
Applications Engineer required to join a leading HVAC company.
Salary in the c£27-33k bracket with excellent company benefits.
Based near Birmingham
* Providing customers with design information and technical solutions, focusing on air conditioning products.
* Generate fully detailed quotations for customer accounts.
* Using design and product selection software as required.
* Providing a full customer service, responding to a high volume of customer calls and emails.
* Involvement with customer training and presentations as required.
* A technical understanding of cooling products and HVAC principles is required.
* An excellent phone manner and good verbal communication skills needed to liaise with customers.
* Strong IT knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and any design/CAD packages in addition would be beneficial.
* An HNC or degree in a building services or mechanical engineering discipline is preferred.
* Experience of working in a Building Services related position is an advantage but not essential.
* Applications invited from Applications Engineers, Internal Sales Engineers, Design Engineers or graduates in a Mechanical Engineering discipline with an interest in HVAC.
Basic salary in the c£27-33k bracket dependent on background and experience.
Full company benefits to include pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday.
Based in Birmingham. Suitable locations include Birmingham, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield