Applications Engineer - Heat Pumps
|Job title:||Applications Engineer - Heat Pumps|
|Salary:||Basic to £33k|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
Applications Engineer in heat pumps/heating products.
Basic c£27-33k, based near Birmingham.
12 month contract, with excellent potential for a permanent role.
* Taking enquiries from a customer over the phone and via email.
* Providing project advice and creating a fully costed technical solution.
* Working from a project brief or set of drawings, selecting suitable equipment, focused on heat pumps and heating products.
* Office based, with some remote working as necessary.
* Ideally a background in HVAC, Mechanical Building Services or Renewables required.
* Previous experience in estimating, design or project engineering, applications or internal sales preferred.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills. Good understanding of IT systems, with full product and system training given.
* Graduate Engineers invited to apply, with preference given to those who have gained some project/intern experience in a similar field.
A basic salary between c£27-33k based on background and experience. Full benefits package, 25 days holiday.
Initially employed on a fixed term 12 month contract, with the hope the role will be offered on a permanent basis thereafter.
Based on the outskirts of Birmingham.
Suitable locations include Birmingham, Solihull, Coleshill.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs