Applications Engineer - Renewable Heating
|Job title:||Applications Engineer - Renewable Heating|
|Salary:||Basic to £30k|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||3 months ago|
Job descriptionApplications Engineer in Renewable Heating required!
Based in Birmingham.
Salary approx £27-30k
* Working in a busy office environment, you'll be providing technical support and advice to heating contractors and installers, focusing on air source heat pump technology.
* Responding to enquiries, you'll be responsible for gaining customers' project requirements, interpreting drawings, schematics and specifications.
* Using bespoke design software, you'll be selecting equipment to create a fully costed technical solution and liaising with the Sales team, who are responsible for negotiating to order.
* Full training provided in terms of products, industry legislation and internal systems. Once trained, excellent career prospects available with ambitious growth plans.
* This role will require an engineering background in HVAC, building services or plumbing.
* Relevant qualifications include NVQ, HNC or degree in a mechanical engineering subject.
* Previous experience may include: Internal Sales, Design Engineering, Estimating or Project Engineering.
* Applications also invited from Graduate Mechanical Engineers keen to get into the industry.
* As this is a role liaising with customers, we're looking for excellent verbal and written communication skills and enjoy being part of a dedicated team.
Basic salary in the c£27-30k region, pending on background and experience.
Bonus of c£2-3k plus excellent company benefits.
Based in the office near to Birmingham.
Suitable locations include: Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs