Area Sales Manager
|Job title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £42k + Bonus + Car/Opt out|
|Contact name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Published:||22 days ago|
Renewables Area Sales Manager required for a well respected and rapidly growing heat pump company in the London and South East (Cambridge, Luton, Reading, Maidstone) area. Basic to £42K + Bonus.
THE ROLE - Renewables Area Sales Manager
* The role for the Renewables Area Sales Manager involves selling their incredibly reliable top quality products into MCS accredited installers or installers who are looking to gain this accreditation, M&E Contractors, Distributors and Wholesalers. The majority of their work is in the domestic housing sector, however there will be some commercial project work too.
* The role will involve lots of new business as this is a growing market for them.
* There will be an element of design work that needs to be done, and this can either be done by yourself or with support from an internal design team.
* There will be an element of managing your time well to gain maximum exposure throughout the geographical area.
THE PERSON - Renewables Area Sales Manager
* Sales experience, internal or external sales experience in the construction industry.
* Experience of dealing with wholesalers or distributors.
* Ability/experience to do new business sales.
* Ability to assimilate technical information on renewables.
* An interest or experience in renewable products.
THE PACKAGE - Renewables Area Sales Manager
*Basic to £42K.
*Bonus to £6K.
*Good quality company car (BMW level) or opt out.
*Other benefits available.
THE LOCATION - Renewables Area Sales Manager
Relevant postcodes are: CT, TN, RH, BN, GU, RG, OX, HP, AL, SG, CB, CO, all London postcodes.
Relevant cities are: Colchester, Chelmsford, Cambridge, Stevenage, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Reading, Guildford, Brighton, Redhill, Croydon, Bromley, Maidstone.
You could live anywhere on patch.
Due to the volume of applications we unfortunately can respond to all candidates if you don't meet the criteria.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs