Area Sales Manager
|Job title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £43k+car+bonus|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||9 days ago|
Job descriptionGreat opportunity for an emerging Technical Sales Engineer.
Working for a leading HVAC Manufacturer.
Home based, covering the Yorkshire area.
Basic to £43k+car+bonus
* Supporting existing customer accounts with technical support on HVAC projects, promoting the companies' ventilation product range.
* Analysing project specifications and drawings, you'll be helping customers with selections of equipment and providing a technical and fully costed solution.
* Calling on a mix of M&E consultants to gain specification and via the M&E contractor to secure the order.
* The role will include visits to existing customers and developing relationships with new clients via targeted calls and marketing.
* This is a home-based role, with the expectation of meeting customers during your working week.
* Full training given on products, systems and excellent internal support provided by the existing sales team.
* This is a technical sales role, so would suit a background in HVAC or mechanical engineering, with experience or an aptitude in sales.
* Applications invited from existing Sales Engineers or Sales Managers, HVAC Engineers, Internal Sales Engineers, Applications Engineers or Project Engineers from an HVAC or Mechanical background.
* Comfortable and able to work from home, with customer visits and meetings in head office as required.
* Full driving licence required, as this is a mobile role.
A basic salary in the c£35-43k bracket, dependent on background and experience.
Company Car (most likely an electric vehicle), bonus in the c£10k region paid on sales.
Ideally you will be based in the Yorkshire area to drive sales in the patch.
Suitable locations include: Leeds, Sheffield, Huddersfield, York, Hull.