Area Sales Manager Heating
|Job title:||Area Sales Manager Heating|
|Salary:||Basic to £50K Bonus to £10K.|
|Contact name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Published:||14 days ago|
Job descriptionArea Sales Manager required for a well respected and growing heating company with a real family feel to it. Basic to £50K - Bonus £10K. Based in the Bristol, Exeter, Taunton, Bath area to cover the South West of England.
- A well respected brand and company that is currently winning some major projects in the market.
- Not a corporate feel to this relatively small business where everyone is passionate about their work.
- They are backed by a highly successful substantial private company that lets them get on with their work.
- Due to their size, everyone is known to everyone in the company and employees are valued.
- They have a sizeable marketing budget to help with awareness.
- They offer fantastic service to their customers, with many long standing employees who have gained alot of knowledge on how to do their job!
- The Area Sales Managers role involves building relationships with M&E Contractors and Distributors to sell their well respected range of commercial heating products.
- The role involves doing site surveys which gives you a chance to really get to know the customers.
- Obtain the technical information either from site or from the customer to enable a design to be done by their in house design team.
- Quotations are currently being done by the salesforce, however internal resources is currently being added to help the ASM's with quotes to enable them to focus on selling.
- This is a great opportunity to build a patch and make it your own.
1. Experience of working with M&E Contractors either in an internal or external sales role.
2. Someone with the confidence to do alot of new business.
Ideally some experience of the heating market.
Basic to £50K depending on experience.
Bonus to £10K depending on performance.
Company car or allowance
25 days holiday
The Area Sales Managers patch is the South West of England. You could live in any of the following places: Bristol, Bath, Bournemouth, Exeter, Plymouth, Swindon, Salisbury, Taunton.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs