Assistant Project Manager - Air Conditioning
|Job title:||Assistant Project Manager - Air Conditioning|
|Salary:||Basic to £42k+car/allowance|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||25 days ago|
Job descriptionAir Conditioning Engineer/Supervisor required, to progress into Project Management.
Basic c£40-42k + car/allowance
Based on-site in Central/West London, near to Kensington
Assisted and mentored by a Senior Project Manager, you'll be overseeing day-day duties on-site to include:
* Organising a team of A/C installers.
* Checking quality of works, testing and commissioning record keeping.
* On-site Health & Safety management
* Ordering of materials
* Liaising with the client and management of any appointed sub-contractors.
* Attending any site meetings as required.
* Keep the project running as per agreed programme
* Provide regular reports
* On completion of the project, join the London project team as a dedicated Project Engineer/Manager.
* The ideal is to recruit a qualified Air Conditioning Installation Engineer or Supervisor, keen to get into Site & Project Management.
* Excellent communication skills required to represent the company at site meetings and ability and confidence to oversee a team of engineers.
* IT skills required, mainly using MS Office packages including exel.
* Qualifications and certificates required include: SMSTS/CSCS certificate or similar to be on site, NVQ Level 2/3 in Air Conditioning.
Basic salary in the c£40-42k bracket.
Company Vehicle or car allowance.
This position will be based on-site near to Kensington for approx 12 months.
Ideally you'll be located in London and able to commute to site.
On completion of the project, you'll join the contracts team for future works in and around London.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs