|Job title:||BMS Engineer|
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham, England|
|Contact name:||Mariske Naude|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
An experienced BMS Engineer required for a preferred engineering partner in Birmingham.
THE ROLE – BMS Engineer
- Engineering/Commissioning/Support of BMS/PME projects
- Managing and coordinating with teams of installation engineers to deliver projects.
- Participate in the use of standardised format documentation such as commissioning, reporting, risk assessments and method statements.
- Participate in compliance to Industry standards.
- Participate in the upkeep of training records and validations.
- Work with the operations manager to agree and meet stretched goals and objectives for business goals, sites, and customers.
- Delivery of continued profit improvement through efficient engineering practice.
- Assist with customer surveys and quotations where required in accordance with company policies, procedures, UK Regulations and Client requirements.
- Responsible for site supervision and co-ordination of sub-contractors.
- Responsible for the continued adherence to the Group QHSE.
THE PERSON- BMS Engineer
- Membership of a relevant certified body or possession of an appropriate Technical Qualification is desirable
- Approved BMS, Electrical or Mechanical Qualification
Experience and Knowledge – Essential
- Extensive knowledge & expertise within the BMS market
- Knowledge of Schneider Electric products
- Experience of successful delivery of large as well as small/medium budget projects within tight financial circumstances and in a competitive environment.
- Experience of customer and stakeholder management.
- Demonstrate ability to understand engineering drawings.
- Demonstrate full understanding Health and Safety practices.
- Understand and be able to create Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
THE PACKAGE – BMS Engineer
Basic to c£50K.
LOCATION - BMS Engineer
Based in Birmingham and surrounding areas.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs