BMS Service Engineer
|Job title:||BMS Service Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £46k plus car/allowance|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||17 days ago|
Job descriptionBMS Service Engineer required!
Salary to £46k+car/allowance
Based in the Midlands
* Attending customer sites to provide expertise on BMS equipment to include modernisation and upgrades, plus service and maintenance of existing systems.
* Providing technical advice, support and assistance to customers.
* Develop relationships with existing clients and site staff to enable further upgrade works to be quoted, which you can earn from in bonus and commission.
* Mobile role, with administration support provided from the office.
* Track record required as a BMS Service Engineer, with specific experience of Trend IQ Vision systems. Additional knowledge of both ALC and additional Trend equipment preferred.
* Ability to diagnose, fault find and commission.
* Flexible to travel around your designated region, with a full driving licence.
* Engineering qualifications (HNC/degree) preferred but not essential.
* Strong communicator and relationship builder to generate further works.
A basic up to £46k with car/allowance and full benefits package.
Salary could be enhanced to c£50-55k for Senior/Lead Engineers.
Bonus/commission paid quarterly on developing further quoted works.
Based in the Midlands area or Home Counties, with the ability to travel to customer sites.