BMS Service Engineer
|Job title:||BMS Service Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £46k plus car/allowance|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||6 months ago|
Job descriptionBMS Service Engineer required!
Salary to £46k+car/allowance
Based in the Midlands
* Attending customer sites to provide expertise on BMS equipment to include modernisation and upgrades, plus service and maintenance of existing systems.
* Providing technical advice, support and assistance to customers.
* Develop relationships with existing clients and site staff to enable further upgrade works to be quoted, which you can earn from in bonus and commission.
* Mobile role, with administration support provided from the office.
* Track record required as a BMS Service Engineer, with specific experience of Trend IQ Vision systems. Additional knowledge of both ALC and additional Trend equipment preferred.
* Ability to diagnose, fault find and commission.
* Flexible to travel around your designated region, with a full driving licence.
* Engineering qualifications (HNC/degree) preferred but not essential.
* Strong communicator and relationship builder to generate further works.
A basic up to £46k with car/allowance and full benefits package.
Salary could be enhanced to c£50-55k for Senior/Lead Engineers.
Bonus/commission paid quarterly on developing further quoted works.
Based in the Midlands area or Home Counties, with the ability to travel to customer sites.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs