Business Development Manager
|Job title:||Business Development Manager|
|Contact name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Business Development Manager required for a BMS company in Scotland (Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirling). Basic to £55K, Bonus to £17K.
A leading company in the Commercial Building Management Systems sector is looking for a new business focused Business Development Manager in Scotland.
There is an opportunity in the future to develop this role into a Key Account Manager in this substantial organisation.
The role involves:
- Researching and identifying suitable BMS projects or BMS service contracts.
- Building relationships with a range of customers such as Consultants, Contractors, End Users and FM companies.
- Managing accounts to develop business.
- Tracking projects and service contracts to order stage.
- Involvement in articulating innovative BMS solutions to customers that involve the IOT and AI.
Successful experience of winning new business in the mechanical building services market place.
Have genuine relationships with either Consultants, End Users, or FM / M&E Contractors.
An ability to learn and desire to keep ontop new developments in this innovative energy saving sector.
Basic £40 - £55K depending on experience.
Bonus to £15K depending on success.
Car / Opt out.
Medical & Life Insurance.
This is a home based position, so you can be based anywhere relatively close to the Central Belt in Scotland. Ideal cities include: Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirling, Perth, Galashiels.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs